Now Wayne'r has used peppermint for the feet. Here Sharon uses peppermint facial mixtures. These recipes should realy be "cool" on your face. I also like to get ingredients that I can use in as many recipes as I can!!!
Natural Beauty From Natural Ingredients
In the past, women relied on natural beauty treatments from the ingredients found in their kitchen or gardens. Products created from natural ingredients available at home have essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and healing properties that work with your body to heal and protect the skin naturally without any cosmetic cover ups.
The basic rule for home made beauty care -
- Keep the recipe simple. Avoid ingredients that you have unpleasant side effects on your skin.
- Sterilize and dry all the equipment and containers.
- Make small batches of the product that you would use each day.
- If you smell any thing rotten or bad, throw out the concoction.
- Do a patch test before trying out any home made beauty recipes to avoid nasty side effects.
- Hygiene and cleanliness is all important.
- Create natural home facial mask at home, keeping in mind your skin type.
Natural Home Facial for Oily Skin - Despite its disadvantages, oil skin is boon in the long run as wrinkles, lines, etc take time to show up than they would on the dry skin making you look younger than your peers. Though one still has to take proper care for oily skin with the right skin care products.
- Peppermint facial - Peppermint dissolves excess oil and gives cool refreshing sensation to the skin. It cleans the pores and kills bacteria that cause acne. Use pure peppermint essential oil. Mix 1 tbsp milk, 1 drop of peppermint oil, 3 tsp distilled water, 2-3 tbsp kaolin to make a soft smooth paste. Apply the peppermint mask on your face. Relax and let the mask harden. After the mask is completely tightened, gently peel and rub off the mask.
Natural Home Facial for Normal Skin - Having a normal skin does not mean that you should avoid taking care for it. Cleanse tone and moisturize your skin daily so your skin will stay healthy for years to come and make you look younger than your peers.
- Peppermint and Lavender oil facial mask - To relieve your self from tensions and headache, peppermint and lavender duo come handy. The natural facial mask relaxes the facial muscles. Mix 1 tsp jojoba or any carrier oil in a bowl with 1 drop of peppermint and lavender essential oils. Add 3 tsp distilled water, 2-3 tbsp kaolin to a smooth spreadable paste. Apply the face mask. Relax and wait for the mask to dry. Peel off solid pieces of hardened mask and use plenty of water to cleanse your face from the rest of the mask.
Natural Home Facial for Dry Skin - The honey and banana combo makes a good facial for dry skin. Honey leaves the skin hydrated with its hydrating properties and bananas with hordes of vitamins, calcium and other essential nutrients keep the skin smooth and soft. The bananas should not be overripe. Mash 1 small banana. Add 1 tsp of honey to it and mix well. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 10 -15 minutes. Wash off with lots of water afterwards.
The reader of this article should exercise all precautions while following instructions on the recipes from this article. Avoid using if you are allergic to something. The responsibility lies with the reader and not the site and the writer.
About The Author:
Sharon Hopkins manages Read on to indulge your self with easy to make home made recipes from natural ingredients from the kitchen.