Here are videos on how to give an Eyebrow Wax
And an article on Eyebrow Threading is a Chinese technique. The eyelid is stretched to make the hair removal easy. Eyebrow threading is a depilation technique which originated in India, although it is also widely practiced in the Middle East.
Tweezers, eyebrow brushes and waxing strips are all necessary for eyebrow waxing. Learn more about eyebrow waxing supplies with these tips.
Eyebrow Threading Tips
By: Jane Campsie
Eyebrow threading is a Chinese technique. The eyelid is stretched to make the hair removal easy. Eyebrow threading is a depilation technique which originated in India, although it is also widely practiced in the Middle East. The hair removal technique is not just for the eyebrows: threading can be used to remove other facial and body hair as well. Eyebrow threading involves twisting a piece of thread, usually cotton, into a double strand. Eyebrow threading can be used to eliminate a unibrow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well. Eyebrow threading also will not harm the skin like wax and some depilatory creams can. If done correctly, the skin should not be red or irritated for more than a few minutes after the eyebrow threading session.
Eyebrow threading has positive and beautiful results. These results include cleaner and straighter lines, balanced facial features and often lift the eyes. Eyebrow threading is very precise for an eyebrow shape that frames your face. It is commonly practised by women in India and the Middle East. They use a pure cotton thread. They generally twist the hair and threading pulls out a whole row of hair, as opposed to tweezing where only one single hair is pulled out. Other benefits to eyebrow threading is no allergic reactions such as rashes, no chemicals are involved, it is a good technique for people with sensitive skin and the top layers of skin are not damaged when using this technique. Threading is highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane.
Tips for eyebrow threading
Here are some simple tips to tame your brows:
1. Spray a little hair spray on your brows and brush them using your toothbrush to keep them in place.
2. Eyebrows slanting upwards make you look angry, so be careful not to take off too much at the outer corners.
3. If your brows are sparse, use a freshly sharpened brow pencil to fill in the areas with light, quick strokes.
4. It is important to use the correct shade for your brows. Fair women can use blonde shades while olive colored women should choose tawny or brown.
5. In case, you have over tweezed certain brow area, try to fill the patch using brow shadow, applying in the direction of the hair growth.
6. Eye shadow gives more natural look to your brows than an eyebrow pencil.
Benefits of Eyebrow Threading
1. Eyebrow threading is a traditional way of removing eyebrow hair without the pain of using tweezers.
2. It is highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane, an d similar products.
3. Eyebrow threading is the best method to shape your eyebrows in compraise to other methods.
4. This method is less expensive method in compare to other methods.
Article Source: ezinearticles.com
Preparing Skin for Eyebrow Wax